And the final result is…

[nggallery id=12]

Here pics that show the final result of the first styling of this strange scots pine.
I decide to call it ‘the unicorn’.
It was really exciting to work on this kind of material because the big quantity of the green permitted me to obtain a quite final and finished result at the end of this first step.
I’m really happy!!

Time to create

 

[nggallery id=11]

This strange scots pine was collected 3 years ago in France. This month i finally decided to start working on it and start making it a bonsai…
This tree has fantastic movement and twist but is difficult to get in pot.
My goal will be to plant it in a strange pot made for this tree.
We choose the new front and planting angle.
We also made a new jin where a long branch was cut. This operation helps us to bring the big twist to the front.
At the end we bend down a couple of big branches to make the tree more compact.
Next step will be wiring all the green and make all the pads in shape